This Refund policy is made by uphires.ph (Hereinafter referred to as the Website/Company/uphires.ph, and such expressions shall be used interchangeably, and would be inclusive of agents, employees and assigns of the Company/Website/uphires.ph). Whereas this Refund shall come into effect from the moment when a User subscribes to the Websites respective monthly/yearly subscription.
- A User is entitled to receive a refund of funds held for a paid subscription under the following circumstances:
- for Services either for Professional or Premium, which had not exceeded the prescribed job posts or approvals.
- for fixed price under the Professional or Premium service within the agreed timescale or in case of lack of job postings.
- If the subscriber opts for the policy within a period of 30 days.
- User might opt for a refund for reasons other than the previous clause however authorization of such refunds will be subject to a review by uphires.ph team as they deem fit and shall not be challengeable.
- Refunds are only applicable to an individual monthly or yearly subscription.
- Refund request will be approved only 1 time, per user and per account, given that the request occurs within 30 days of purchase.
- User shall never file a dispute or reverse a payment through their Credit card company or Bank. Attempts to seek refunds in this way will lead to the User’s account being permanently suspended and may attract legal actions.
- In case of refund to PayPal the transaction fee charged by PayPal will not be returned as PayPal has stopped returning transaction fee effective from 11 Oct 2019.
Requesting a Refund
The User/Subscriber may request a refund of the subscription through an official correspondence or email within 30 days to email@example.com, by specifying a reason for their request:
- The Company whereby reserves the right to terminate the request forthwith if it finds the subscription aim to be adequately achieved.
- The company may terminate the request if it deems that such a fault can be handled effectively through negotiations.
- The subscription aim is not achieved in majority of its targets.
Refund & Cancellation Penalties
- Users hereby agree that the refund policy shall be availed within a timeframe of 30 days of availing a service and a refund shall not be considered / refused in the following instances:
- where the User is at fault for the refund, or any act through the company platform that undermines the user portfolio.
- where the User is found to be the cause for the refund (for example, inadequate responses, non-applications) it will negatively impact the User Portfolio.
- multiple refunds attributed to a User will lead to temporary and/ or permanent restrictions on their account depending upon the severity.
- uphires.ph will process approved (or non-actioned) refund requests back to User’s respective account subject to a review of the refund reason and circumstances to ensure that both parties have complied with these terms and conditions, and that the purpose of the refund is not to avoid any of the parties’ obligations under these terms and conditions. If uphires.ph reasonably believes that the parties have not complied with these terms and conditions or are seeking to avoid any such obligations uphires.ph shall not be obliged to make the refund.
- A chargeback and a reversal instruction is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to follow their instructions.
- You acknowledge and agree that we will be entitled to recover chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to you by Buyers through the Website.
- You agree that we may reverse any such payments made to you, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors).